Field Operations Director
MD Analytics is Canada’s leading healthcare and pharmaceutical market research agency backed up by the largest panel of healthcare professionals. We are seeking a Field Operations Director to lead our field operations team.
The Opportunity: Field Operations Director
We are seeking an accomplished and respected market research professional with proven experience leading a team for the recruitment of sample in quantitative and qualitative market research studies, with an unwavering customer-focused attitude who employs a consultative approach to solving problems.
As the leader of the field operations team, you will manage several direct reports across survey programming, project management and recruitment while overseeing field and panel operations to ensure smooth, on-time, and accurate programming and recruitment for all market research projects.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will require you to participate in senior level strategic meetings bringing up issues, making strategic suggestions, and supporting wider company initiatives.
Key Responsibilities: Leadership, Management and Accountability
- Manages the company’s field operations team and resources, assigning/managing workload and balancing fieldwork activities to meet the needs of the business and its customers while also maintaining targeted panel and field key performance metrics.
- Accountable for resolving escalated projects in field, includes helping team members identify root issues and develop solutions to meet the project’s needs.
- Protects the privacy of our panel members and provides senior level support resolution to escalated panel member inquiries.
- Oversees survey recruitment strategies, core processes and management of key vendor relationships.
The Ideal Candidate: Requirements and Experience
Minimum 2 years of experience as a people manager and 5 years of experience working in field operations for a market research agency. Preference will be given to those with direct experience in recruiting healthcare professionals for market research studies.
- Post-secondary education in business or related field or demonstrated experience in management and business communications.
- Tech savvy with a high degree of comfort of using cloud-based productivity and communications tools, such as Monday.com, Slack, OnceHub, or Zoom.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel.
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking and be the operational go-to for senior management.
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Compensation and Benefits
- As part of a high performing team, we offer a competitive salary, health benefits and RRSP matching. We also offer professional development through industry accredited organizations as well as a flexible team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements.
- Starting salary based upon experience and qualifications.
- This position is permanently home-office based. MD Analytics is a fully remote company with employees working from home across North America, however this specific role is only open to candidates living within the Greater Metropolitan areas of Vancouver, Toronto, or Montreal.